Your conference hotel in Tyrol with modern meeting rooms
In our hotel in Tyrol you find a conference room of approximately 145 m². Upon request we can split this room in:
- 2 smaller rooms (1 x ca. 100 m² and 1 x ca. 60 m² via additional room extension) or
- 3 smaller rooms (3 x close to 50 m²).
Besides our hotel offers another 70 m² large conference room with recreational area and small rooftop terrace on the 3rd floor. This room was newly built in 2016, furnished with air conditioning and offers wonderful panoramic views of the Inntal valley.
A seminar at our conference hotel in Tyrol is prone to be a success thanks to our good service and top modern equipment.
- Ergonomic seating upon request, also for lectures
- Place for up to 120 persons
- Free WLAN in the entire building
- Top modern conference technology: beamer with HDMI- and VGA access, flip chart with matching pens, mobile pin walls (upon request also with paper) etc.
- Room on the ground floor with direct access to garden and terrace (suitable for work meetings)
- Additional room on the 3rd floor with large recreational table and small yard
- Plenty of day light (with black-out curtains)
- Healthy room climate: rooms with oak flooring and good ventilation thanks to ventilation system or air conditioning
- Group rooms
- Notebooks and pens
- Practical presenter’s box (index cards, glue dots, pushpin, tape, scissors, glue, extra pens, pincushion with clip)
- Muesli bars, fresh apples and Ebbs tap water